This week The Not-So-Single Moms favorite things in this world are revealed! These are not only my favorite things in the world but also the things I am the most thankful for.
1) My husband: He works so hard and is gone so long to provide us with the life we both have always wanted.
2) My daughter: She is my sunshine, my life. After having a medical scare this past week with her, I am even more thankful now to have her. I have found out that she really is the light of my life and I don’t know what I would do without her.
3) My health: I have been fortunate enough to have lived a pretty healthy life. Again, after seeing what my baby went through, I am so thankful that I have been blessed with a life with little to no health issues.
4) My animals: Yes, as much of a pain and inconvenience that can be, they really aren’t. They help keep me sane, and sometimes I just sit and watch them and wonder how I managed without them years ago, and think about how I will ever survive when they decide to cross the rainbow bridge at the end of their time. They too are a blessing.
5) For technology: A strange thing to be thankful for, but it is a HUGE part of life, and especially in ours. We use technology to keep in touch with family that is far away, as well as keeping in touch with my husband when he is off at work in Africa!
What are you most thankful for this season??
The Not-So-Single Mom
Get more MOMentous Motherhood in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list for FREE Printables, Funny & touching stories, Tasty recipes & Amazing products, hard to find anywhere else!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.