So we were nominated again for a Liebster! Thank you so much Amy of The Not So Secret Life of the Average Mom! Because we already received and accepted one, we will be letting another mom, The Not-So-Single Mom, answer the questions and nominating a few more blogs (we know there are not 8). This is one of the best parts of there being 5 of us 😉
If you need the rules please feel free to look at the last post momentousmoms.com/2014/08/the-liebster-award/
So here were the questions we were asked with answers from our Not-So-Single Mom!
1. How long have you been blogging? I have only been blogging a couple of months now.
2. How do you spend your time away from kids? Away from kids? That’s funny. I am not often away from my child, but when I am, I am usually just hanging out with my husband or my friends at someone house for a few hours.
3. What’s your favorite dinner recipe? Hmmm….I am not fond of cooking, but I do like to make pot roast. My special recipe!
4. How do you make time to blog? I make time by doing it when my daughter is asleep.
5. What appeals to you most about writing? I like being able to relate to people, and knowing that maybe someone out there feels better knowing that they are not alone.
6. How long does it take for your kids to mess up your clean house? Clean house…what is that?
7. Other than being a parent, what else would you like to blog about? I wouldn’t mind blogging about being an animal owner (well, lots of animals!).
8. How many hours do you actually sleep a night? Now that my daughter sleeps great at night, I get a good 8+ hours most nights!
9. Best thing about being a mom / dad? The best thing about being a mom is that little snot monster running around my house, loving me unconditionally!
10. What’s unique about your blog? I think that our website, not only my blogs, are unique because we are all different but the same. I like the different perspectives…as well as the fact that no MOMsters are allowed to be a part of our site in anyway.
We have discovered some new blogs and would like to nominate their work:
If you bloggers are interested and I hope you are, here are your 10 questions!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Has it turned out to be what you expected?
3. If you could live one day over again, what day would it be?
4. What is one thing you do to lift your spirits?
5. What is your favorite all time dessert?
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. What beauty product can you not live without?
9. What is something you recently learned?
10. Why should people read your blog? (stealing that one but its a good question)
So, thank you again Amy! We really appreciate the blog love. And to our new nominee’s please know that we like your blogs and hope you want to continue to spread the love. Even if it is kind of a chain letter 😉
The Not-So-Single Mom and The MOMentous Mom Team
Get more MOMentous Motherhood in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list for FREE Printables, Funny & touching stories, Tasty recipes & Amazing products, hard to find anywhere else!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.